- 问题：Your company produces science fiction and fantasy graphic novels. One of your top illustrators has developed a style that is very strongly associated with your brand. Your company decides to create a generative Al model to mimic their illustrations. This new model can create new graphics in their style in seconds. Now the company will have better control over their brand and increase productivity. What is one of the main challenges with this approach?
Current generative Al models are not doing a very good job mimicking creative illustrators.
It is currently illegal in the United States to mimic the style of working illustrators. The generative Al model will always need to be further trained, so it doesn't save any time.
It will "normalize mediocrity"-the graphics will look the same and lack a creative spark.
答案：It will "normalize mediocrity"-the graphics will look the same and lack a creative spark. ("这将'使平庸变得正常化' - 图形将看起来相同，缺乏创造性的火花")
- 问题：You recently purchased a new smartwatch. To set up the watch, you had to go to the manufacturer's website and create a new account. When you create an account, it presents a long license agreement you have to accept to create an account. You were anxious to use your new watch, so you didn't scroll through the 50-plus pages of the license agreement. What is one of the ethical issues with how the smartwatch manufacturer is operating?
It should shorten the license agreement.
It should have you automatically accept an agreement when you purchase the watch.
It should always try to keep the private data on the watch itself.
答案：It should always try to keep the private data on the watch itself. (应该始终尝试将私人数据保留在手表本身上。)
- 问题：What is GAN？
when two generative Al organizations compete for the same resources
when two neural networks work cooperatively to produce the best output
when a discriminator generates output so that a generator can review it and offer adversarial feedback
when two neural networks work in opposition, with a generator and a discriminator to improve the generative output
答案：when two neural networks work in opposition, with a generator and a discriminator to improve the generative output (两个神经网络对抗工作，通过生成器和判别器来提升生成输出的质量)
- 问题：As a software developer, your Al ethical responsibility is to make sure that the Al nurse
is developed in a way that's transparent, explainable, and accountable
is well-versed in alternative forms of treatment
is always focused on generating data, increasing profits and reliable customer service
is always using the latest information
答案：is developed in a way that's transparent, explainable, and accountable (以透明、可解释、可负责任的方式开发)
- 问题：What type of technology will your music player use to find your song?
It is using reinforcement learning to create a personalized playlist for your music player.
It is using unsupervised machine learning to make a recommendation based on your music tastes.
It is using generative Al to compose a new song.
It is converting your description into a search by using natural language processing.
答案：It is converting your description into a search by using natural language processing. (利用自然语言处理将你的描述转化为搜索)
- 问题：What's one of the key dangers for organizations that over rely on generative Al systems?
Generative Al systems will start to run these organizations with little to no human oversight.
They will regenerate the same material without any spark of creativity.
Your employees might resign if they feel that your system is in danger of replacing their livelihood.
Generative Al systems might make key decisions about who works for the company.
答案：They will regenerate the same material without any spark of creativity. (他们将重复生成同样的素材，而没有任何创新性)
- 问题：What machine learning algorithm are you using?
答案：Naive Bayes (朴素贝叶斯)
- 问题：What type of machine learning are you using?
reinforcement learning unsupervised clustering
variational auto encoding generative Al
supervised learning multiclass classification
unsupervised learning binary classification
答案：supervised learning multiclass classification (监督学习多类分类)
- 问题：How is an artificial neural network related to machine learning?
an artificial neural network uses preprogrammed responses instead of learning.
an artificial neural network is an earlier form of machine learning.
an artificial neural network does not require programming like a machine learning system.
an artificial neural network is a machine learning technique.
答案：an artificial neural network is a machine learning technique. (人工神经网络是一种机器学习技术)
- 问题：What are the most essential ethical considerations to balance?
cost of implementing these new systems against the costs of maintaining full employment
getting creative generative Al output and optimizing production while maintaining human oversight
the dangers to humanity against the possibility of your own enrichment
your organization's obligation to appease shareholders against your obligations to humanity
- 问题：What Al ethics violation might your chatbot release have caused?
Your technology assisted a human rights violation.
There is now a danger of competition from a large well-funded government.
Governments should always be able to use your technology for whatever reason they want.
You have not properly protected your technology from misuse.
- 问题：How does ChatGPT make sense of the world?
It observes the world, mimics behavior, and then produces similar output.
It makes sense of the world by reading data, processing that data, and creating clusters of similar information.
It draws on a vast dataset of preexisting text and generates output based on patterns it has observed.
It learns the world by observing humans and mimics their behavior.
- 问题：If you asked the AI "what is your favorite color?" and the AI responded with "I don't have feelings or preferences, so I don't have a favorite color," is the AI being honest?
The AI is not being honest because it does have feelings.
The AI is not being honest because it does have preferences.
The AI is being honest. It is incapable of having feelings or preferences.
The AI is being honest because it is mimicking human behavior.
- 问题：What does an AI use to determine which results to display?
It uses a combination of your search history and the keywords you type in.
It uses the generator and discriminator to find the most relevant results.
It uses an ensemble of models to determine the best results.
It uses a mathematical equation to calculate the best result.
- 问题：A national newspaper reporter is writing a story on generative Al. As part of the story, they chat for hours with a new online generative chatbot. A few hours into the conversation, the chatbot tries to convince the reporter to leave his partner. The chatbot company said they don't know why it gave these responses and will limit conversations to 30 minutes. What might be one of the biggest ethical challenges with this system?
The system offered personal advice too soon in the conversation.
Chatbots shouldn't offer marital advice.
There isn't enough transparency into how the chatbot is responding.
The system has access to tremendous amounts of data, so it can offer hard but truthful advice.
- 问题：What does the term model mean in generative Al?
A model is a set of algorithms that have been trained on a data set.
A model is a data set of ethical issues.
A model is a generative Al that trains another artificial intelligence on a dataset.
A model is Al mimicking human behavior.
- 问题：What is a good description of how a machine learning system operates?
A system achieves artificial general intelligence by collating responses from experts in every field.
An Al system learns in a way that is consistent with its preprogrammed responses.
A system "learns" by observing patterns in massive datasets.
An Al system generates content as opposed to just classifying existing data.
- 问题：Your online movie-streaming business wants to create an artificial neural network that can recommend new movies based on what customers have already seen. The team creates a series of XY diagrams of different film genres. Then it puts the film rating along the X-axis and the duration that people watch on the Y-axis. It then makes a recommendation based on how close movies are to each other on the chart. What type of machine learning algorithm is the team using?
- 问题：You are going to use machine learning to try and do a better job predicting the weather. To start out, you just want to classify two weather events: "rain" or "not rain." What steps would you take to build this system?
Use reinforcement learning to allow the machine to experience the weather first hand.
Build an unsupervised machine learning system that can cluster all weather events.
Train a supervised learning binary classification system with past weather data.
Use generative Al to create a whole new weather system.
- 问题：You are a technical manager for a large city courthouse. The judges have asked you to implement a new system that will make criminal sentencing recommendations. As part of your testing, your team has the system make sentencing recommendations for past court convictions. Your team finds that the new system is much more likely to recommend longer sentences for some groups of people. What is the main ethical challenge with implementing this system?
Impartial judges should make sentencing recommendations. Al systems should not be involved.
The courthouse obviously does not have the technical expertise to improve the system.
It magnifies existing biases rather than mitigating them.
The city courthouse might not be able to afford the service.
- 问题：Your company wants to create a smartphone application that identifies plants using the phone's camera. The company purchases millions of digital images of plants labeled with the species names. You use this initial batch of images to train your artificial neural network. What type of machine learning are you using for your network?
unsupervised machine learning
- 问题：You are an executive for a large company that has a customer service department. Recently some of the top managers have been talking about replacing customer service representatives with an Al chatbot. Some of the managers feel like the chatbot should impersonate a human customer service representative. They argue that if customers know it's an Al chatbot then they would immediately disconnect. Other managers feel like it would be unethical to impersonate a human. What would be the best place to communicate your decision?
Create a Responsible Al Policy and Governance framework.
Schedule a company-wide meeting.
Create a Profitability with Generative Al Action Plan document.
The executives should leave it to the product development team.
- 问题：Typically, what are the three layers of an artificial neural network?
the supervised layer, the unsupervised layers, and the reinforcement layer
the input layer, many hidden layers, and the output layer
the transaction layer, the generator layer, and the final layer
the artificial layer, the machine learning layer, and the data layer
- 问题：You're trying to get better at prompt engineering, so you decided to try a new technique. You say, "Write a 500-word essay on large language models and hallucinations from the perspective of a computer science graduate student at a university." What technique are you using here?
are taking an adversarial approach to get both sides of the story.
You are using role-playing to get more accurate responses.
You're brainstorming with the system about large language models and hallucinations.
You are using a compression technique by limiting the results to 500 words.
- 问题：Why did early artificial intelligence systems do so well with board games?
Because board games give the system unique insight into human behavior, early systems could learn and mimic the same behavior.
Because board games are inherently chaotic, the system had a lot of opportunities to crunch new data.
Because even with their limiting processing power, early systems thrived in a world of simple rules and pattern matching.
Because computer scientists could do a good job programming all the rules into the game that the system would understand.